In this ISSUE
· Mit Consultants pursues its Education and Training Programmes in the Management of Change by Projects, with the "Diamond Suite" Programme on Effective & Practical Management of Projects and the "Four Seasons Suite" Programme on Management of Change by Programmes & Projects.
New Additional Suites of Programmes have been launched to cover:
Managing Organisational Initiatives;
Advanced Project Management;
Successful Management and Leadership of Professional Teams
Advanced Skills to Implement Business Strategies
· Mit Consultants continues to be an established Registered Education Provider approved by the Project Management Institute to Provide Project Management Training to earn Professional Development Units (PDUs).
These are necessary to maintain Project Management Professional (PMP)®, Program Management Professional (PgMP)® and other PMI professional credentials.
· Mit Consultants continues its focus on BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, covering Consulting, Education and Methodologies
· Growing Partnership with Education & Service Providers to serve South, Central and Eastern Europe
· Evolution of Management of Change – Project Management Maturity Consulting Services
Mit Consultants pursues its successful Public Courses in the Management of Projects. All programmes are delivered in Malta by industry-recognised professional and expert speakers.
Following the success of this course
Next date Held in Malta
1st Quarter 2017
The "Diamond Suite"
Effective & Practical Management of Projects
How to Achieve Project Success
and Deliver Business Value
The Diamond Suite is the Mit Consultants Flagship suite of courses.
PM025 - Management of Projects
Concepts, Methods & Techniques
PM050 - Project Planning & Delivery
PM100 - Management of Project Risks
SM010 - Effective Project Leadership
The target audience are professionals performing in any of various roles in Projects: Project Managers, Project Leaders & Team Members, as well as Line & Functional Managers.
The "Four Seasons" Suite
Management of Change By Programmes & Projects.
Achieving Corporate Objectives and Fulfilling Business Goals
The suite consists of four Vectors:
The FOUR SEASONS.
Each Season presents an "Evolutionary" approach to the Management of Change By Programmes & Projects.
MC010 - Management of Change
SPM10 - Strategic Project Management
Meeting Corporate Goals by Projects
PM250 – The Project Management Office
SM035 - Effective Communication & Relationship Management
The target audience are managers from all levels of the Organisation who desire to learn and review powerful organisational and leadership methods & techniques required to meet Tactical & Strategic business goals.